When it comes to nearly everything in your life, you believe less is more. Fewer additives in the food you eat and serve. Less packaging for less waste. Less consumption for a gentler impact on the earth. A mindful approach to the reactions caused by every action. Careful scrutiny of the ingredients in all of the products you use in your home and on your body.
So for you, embracing a Natural Origin haircare collection like the Biolage R.A.W. is a natural extension of your overarching philosophies. Here are 10 reasons to love these innovative new products, and incorporate them into your healthy lifestyle.
1. Biolage R.A.W. goes hand-in-hand with earth-friendly practices.
Let us explain!
- Each formula is up to 99% biodegradable, which means it quickly degrades after use without harming the environment.
- Every product practices full disclosure so you know what they contain and where the ingredients originated.
- The Biolage R.A.W. footprint is tiny—each product features from 100% recycled retail packaging.
2. You’re already on board with the Natural Origin concept.
Biolage defines a Natural Origin ingredient as unchanged from its natural state. Or, if it has undergone processing, it still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. Every item in the Biolage R.A.W. hair care collection ranges from 70 to 100% Natural Origin.
3. It’s not only what’s in Biolage R.A.W. Natural Origin products.
It’s also about what’s not. Back to that idea that less is more. Biolage believes in removing non-essential ingredients from R.A.W. formulations. Therefore, when you check the ingredient labels, you will never find sulfates, silicones, parabens or artificial colorants in any form.
4. Biolage R.A.W. stands up to the test.
Actually, these products stand up to rigorous testing for safety and performance. That’s because Matrix is a long-standing leader in the realm of professional haircare products, recognized for quality and trusted by millions of hairstylists and their clients worldwide.
5. You won’t have to sacrifice quality.
Just because Biolage R.A.W. is sourced from nature doesn’t mean the products won’t perform as well or better than any professional hair care product available. That’s for two reasons. First, there are thousands of plants and other natural elements that act as powerful ingredients for skin and hair. And second--from 100% natural essential oils to potent plant actives--Biolage has the experience and know-how to use advanced science to maximize their power. Your hair will look, feel and perform exactly as you hope with regular use.
6. Hair color? No problem.
You may think that chemical-free hair care products will not protect your hair color investment. Not so. All Biolage R.A.W. products are tested on color-treated hair. Biolage R.A.W. Color Care is also specifically formulated for color-treated hair.
7. Biolage R.A.W. contains a natural curation.
These products don’t contain just any Natural Origin ingredients. Each one has been carefully sourced, selected, tested and refined to provide optimum benefits in the healthiest possible way. For example, you’ll find:
- Yucca, an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial agent that promotes luxurious lather and helps heal hair and scalp.
- Goji Berry, which is rich in minerals, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, and helps reverse damage and aging while restoring moisture to depleted strands.
- Coriander Oil, which offers powerful restorative and anti-aging benefits, and leaves the hair strengthened and revitalized.
- Kaolin Clay, which helps products spread evenly and smoothly, allowing other healing ingredients to penetrate deeply to the areas where they’re needed most.
- Honeycomb, a natural healer and moisturizer that transforms ultra-damaged hair.
- Quinoa Husk, which prevents dehydration and nourishes hair thanks to its concentration of Vitamins A, B2 and E.
- Coconut Oil, a rich source of moisture, which bathes dry hair and prevents moisture from escaping, keeping it supple throughout the day.
- Shea Butter. One of nature’s most effective conditioners, shea butter envelops hair in a rich emulsion, infusing strands with deep hydration. Dry, dull hair drinks deeply and emerges renewed and refreshed.
- Black sesame. Sesame actually expands the diameter of each hair strand, making fine hair look fuller and bouncier.
- Tart and tangy, grapefruit gives fine hair an energizing boost.
- Kiwi, a natural astringent, it stimulates as it boosts hair cell development, strength, and function. It also protects against damage from the environment, styling tools and hair chemicals.
- Ginger, an energizing ingredient that gently repairs and strengthens hair, without weight or build-up.
- 100% natural essential oils, including olive oil, sunflower oil, borage oil, rockrose, lemon balm and fennel. Each provides moisture, strength and nourishment.
8. There’s a Biolage R.A.W. collection for all hair types.
The wide range of Natural Origin ingredients sourced by Biolage R.A.W. means there is an effective system for everyone:
Recover, for stressed, sensitized hair. Over-processed, over-worked, over it hair comes back to life with Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo and Conditioner. The duo nurses stressed strands back to health, leaving them shiny and touchable. When a more intensive intervention is necessary, the Re-Hab Mask deeply conditions stressed, sensitized hair to rebuild strength.
Nourish, for dry, dull hair. Water is the elixir of all life, and for hair, it’s moisture that provides suppleness, shine and vibrancy. Plain and simple, parched hair can’t perform. Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner quench the thirst, performing gently while restoring vital moisture. For hair in need of a deeper drink, the Re-Hydrate Mask comes to the rescue.
Uplift, for flat, fine hair. Anyone with fine hair knows how hard it is to maintain body in any hairstyle—locks go limp in no time…er…flat. Lush, voluminous hair is always the goal, and Uplift is the solution. The daily purifying shampoo cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair, while the conditioner produces fuller strands without weight. The Re-Bodify Mask is the answer if fine hair is stressed and damaged.
Replenish offers a custom oil blend for all hair types and textures to achieve softer, smoother, shinier hair.
Color Care gently cleanses and deeply conditions color-treated hair with nourishing coconut milk and antioxidant-rich meadowfoam. For brilliant shine and lasting color vibrancy.
9. Biolage R.A.W. is more than hair care. It’s a hair care experience.
Hair care doesn’t have to be routine. With Biolage R.A.W. it can actually be something to look forward to. That’s because the fragrances are addictive—think healing aromas of coconut, vanilla, citrus and more that take you on a sensorial journey of invigoration and indulgence. It’s because Biolage R.A.W. feels great, too. The shampoos glide on, quickly blooming with abundant, lush lather, then rinsing off completely to leave hair feeling clean and refreshed. The conditioners spread easily from top to ends with a light and airy feeling. The masks are rich and dense, easily emulsified in your hands and easy to distribute for complete coverage and penetration. With Biolage R.A.W. you may never want to leave your shower!
10. Trying is loving.
Biolage R.A.W. is gaining hundreds of new fans every day. Professional hairstylists and their clients are sharing the love:
- “We try to run a green salon. We collect and recycle our hair, color tubes, aluminum foils, aerosol cans, chemical waste and more. Biolage R.A.W. fits perfectly with our philosophy, and our clients are really excited, too.”—Janet M., Columbus, OH
- “After using the Recover Shampoo and Conditioner, I definitely notice my hair is softer and less damaged.”—Ashley A., Boulder, CO
- “I prefer to use hair products that are as natural as possible, as well as vegan and gluten-free. My hairstylist recommended Biolage R.A.W. Uplift for my fine hair and it really made a difference. Plus I feel good about using Natural Origin products.”—Emily P., Portland, OR
- “Biolage R.A.W. is a true game changer… much better than the professional brands we’ve regularly used in our salon. The results speak for themselves.”—Jason L., Framingham, MA
- “I love the purity and richness of these products. They smell great and feel great, and my hair has never felt better.”— Petra D., Frisco, TX
Biolage R.A.W. believes in providing good-for-you haircare while minimizing its impact on the planet. With this new collection of Natural Origin hair care formulas, you’ll discover the new feel of naturally healthy hair.